Alive@Five on the Heineken Light Stage in partnership with Stamford Town Center, Reckson and BevMax sponsored by First Niagara. The Concert begins at 5pm.
Things you should know before you go!
• NEW THIS YEAR: No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors! Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street just east of Clark and Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
• You must be 21 and older to get into the concert area after 7 pm. Hands will be marked for under 21. Under 21 cannot leave and re-enter. If you are under 21 and arrive before 7pm, you are welcome to stay for the entire concert, but you cannot leave and re-enter.
• Photo I.D. is required. Passports and Out of State IDs require a Second Form ofPhoto I.D. with Date of Birth.
• $10.00 fee to attend the Alive@Five Festival.
• Children aged 12 and under are free, but must enter before 7pm and cannot leave and re-enter.
• Restricted Items: Attendees cannot enter with bicycles, coolers, chairs, bicycles, weapons, Containers of any kind, liquid, alcohol, pets, video cameras or tape recorders. Backpacks and large bags are subject to police search. Please leave them at home.
Login to post a comment...